Seamless is a photoshop plugin helping you to create seamless/tileable patterns or textures with just a few clicks. What exactly does that mean? A Seamless pattern can be repeated without revealing harsh edges. To achieve this, this tool offers a handfull of time saving functions.
- Photoshop Extension / Plugin
- Easy to use Panel / UI
- Helps creating seamless Element & Texture based patterns
- Preview & Save your patterns right in the panel
- Installation Guide included
- Works with Photoshop CC+
Function Overview: (Global)
- Preview: Quickly show/hide a preview of how the image would look as a repeated pattern.
- Save: Save your image to the pattern presets with a specified name.
Function Overview: (Element Patterns)
- Fix Overflow: Check for overflowing layers and copy them to their opposite side(s). All copies get linked with their origin layer. Remove all copies with a click.
- Remove: Delete all the shifted layers that were create by the action above
- Shuffle Positions: Assign a random position to each layer. Choose if they should stay inside the document and if overlaps are allowed.
- Shuffle Rotations: Assign a random rotation to each layer. Choose a min and max angle.
- Shuffle Scales: Randomly scale each layer in a specified value-range. (creates Smart Object to preserve quality)
- Spread Horizontally/ Vertically: Evenly distribute all layers in horizontal or vertical direction. (calc. based on their center point)
**Function Overview: (Texture Patterns) **
- Merge all Layers: Small time saver: merge all layers into background layer.
- Flatten Light: Remove light contrasts in the image to make it easier to get it seamless. (color & grey mode)
- Flatten Colors: Reduce colors to the average color.
- Enhance Details: Make small details of the image stand out stronger.
- Invert Edges: Apply an offset which inverts the edges and shows non-tileable areas.
- Auto Patch: Quickly content-aware fill the problematic areas – manual patching on top of that might be necessary
- Create Quarters: Copy each quarter of the image to its own layer for local adjustments